What is EIPC?
The EIPC, The European Institute for the PCB Community, is an expanding international service provider to the European Interconnection and Packaging Industry. The EIPC is servicing 120 member companies since 1968, including suppliers of machinery, materials and software tools to the PCB industry, along with PCB Manufacturers, and OEMs. Business owners, senior management and key technical staff find the EIPC provides an efficient platform for following and pursuing new developments in the industry.
- Two annual conferences bringing the best of new PCB technology advances – focussed
on European requirements – with the occasional insight into best practice from the USA and Asia.
- The opportunity to network with Industry leaders to learn and share best practice in an
informal yet professional space.
Conferences often combined with onsite visits to giving an insight to both specialist industry suppliers
and major OEMs – occasionally visiting “big science” facilities.
- Membership supports the organisations aim of enhancing the European PCB and associated supply chain – whether or not you attend the conferences.
- Direct access to all information collected and distributed by EIPC – including relevant conference papers.
- Receive “breaking” SpeedNews, for an accurate and reliable look at what is happening
in the industry.
- Reduced participation fees at EIPC events; conferences, seminars and training
- Free proceedings from EIPC conferences, seminars and workshops
- Reduced participation fees at WECC accredited events (Trade association shows
like IPC Apex, CPCA and JPCA).
- Access to the WECC Global PCB Production report.
- Free distribution of your company Press Releases through the EIPC website and
- Possibility to become a SpeedNews Sponsor: 45 issues per year (appr. 5000
contacts per issue)
- Our HR service where we offer our members the possibility to put a job vacancy on our
website and where EIPC staff will actively support the search within their network.
- Technical support and assistance, including priority responses to technical questions.
- Co exhibition opportunities at Electronica and Productronica for businesses
wanting an economical route to gain exposure to the industry.
- Your company listing and website link on EIPC Website
The video below shows an example of one of our conferences.