Ventec International Group Co., Ltd. (6672 TT), a world leader in the production of polyimide & high reliability epoxy laminates and prepregs and specialist provider of thermal management and IMS solutions, will feature its brand new and enhanced set of high-performance, high-reliability high-speed / low-loss / high-frequency materials at the upcoming DesignCon and IPC APEX Expos. The Ventec technology team will be in Santa Clara (CA) at DesignCon on Booth #205 and key company executives will be joined by the US-team at IPC APEX in San Diego (CA) on booth #4434.
DesignCon, Santa Clara (CA) – Booth #205 (28-30 January)
With the rapid rise of 5G and sophisticated radar applications in automotive and other sectors, the demand and requirements for low loss and high frequency material is accelerating. On booth #205, visitors are invited to discover Ventec’s laminate and prepreg solutions that deliver the required superior electrical performance demanded by today’s 5G and radar application requirements.
The show will see the US-market launch and roll-out of tec-speed 30.0 – Ventec’s latest ceramic filled high-frequency PTFE material range that offers the highest signal-integrity characteristics for the most advanced high-frequency systems such as 77~79 GHz automotive radar systems.
tec-speed 30.0 (VT-3703) offers:
- Dk 3.0 with extremely low Df (0.0009)
- DK-stability versus temperature
- Lower in-plane thermal expansion
IPC APEX, San Diego (CA) – Booth #4434 (4-6 February)
Ventec will once again be exhibiting at IPC APEX on booth #4434 to present the company’s unique laminate & prepreg capability across a very wide range of applications and budgets – all supported by a fast and efficient global delivery promise through Ventec’s fully controlled and managed global supply chain and world-class dependable technical support. The key focus will be:
- The US-market launch of ‘autolam’ – a base material solutions set specifically curated for the diverse and unique requirements of automotive applications;
- tec-speed 6.0: High-speed, high-frequency material technology for applications requiring great signal integrity and low-Dk benefits with high reliability. Ventec’s material formula also features high Conductive Anodic Filament (CAF) resistance to offer highest assurance of reliability in humid environments;
- tec-speed 7.0 & 7.1: High-speed, ultra-low-loss multi-layer materials that offer excellent signal integrity for extremely high-speed applications. By combining low dielectric constant (Dk) for highly efficient power transmission with low dissipation factor (Df) for minimum signal loss up to high bit rates, tec-speed 7.0 & 7.1 can handle all in-car networking from MOST (Media Oriented Systems Transport) and FlexRay to multi-Gigabit Ethernet;
- tec-speed 20.0: Few substrate materials can match the high-speed signal-handling performance of this ceramic-filled hydrocarbon thermoset material series. tec-speed 20.0 combines unrivaled high-frequency performance (Dk 3.00-3.48 / Df 0.002-0.0037), superior loss characteristics and highest reliability particularly demanded by automotive and 5G applications.
Ventec International Group Co., Ltd. (6672 TT) is a premier supplier to the Global PCB industry. With volume manufacturing facilities in Taiwan and China and distribution locations and manufacturing sites in both the US and Europe, Ventec specializes in advanced copper clad glass reinforced and metal backed substrates. Ventec materials, which include high-quality enhanced FR4, high-speed/low-loss- & high-performance IMS material technology and an advanced range of thermal management solutions, are manufactured by Ventec using strict quality-controlled processes that are certified to AS9100 Revision D, IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015, and are backed by a fully controlled and managed global supply chain, sales- and technical support-network. For more information, visit www.venteclaminates.com.