Ventec and Taiyo technology experts will be on-hand to share a beer and advise on the following:
- aerolam – The dedicated portfolio developed by Ventec to cater for the complete spectrum of aerospace and defense applications.
- autolam – Ventec’s PCB base material solution set, specifically curated for the diverse and unique requirements of automotive and EV/e-mobility applications.
- tec-speed – Our comprehensive and enhanced set of high-performance, high-reliability high-speed/low-loss/high-
- tec-thermal – Ventec’s IMS (Insulated Metal Substrate) families, laminates and prepregs for multilayer PCBs that guarantee excellent thermal performance.
- Taiyo inks – Taiyo’s PSR-4000 and PSR-4100 series of two-component, alkaline developable LPI solder mask products, available in a full range of colors.
Ventec International is a world leader in the production of polyimide & high reliability epoxy laminates and prepregs and specialist provider of thermal management and IMS solutions. Further information about Ventec’s solutions and the company’s wide variety of products is available at www.venteclaminates.com and/or by downloading the Ventec APP.
Ventec and Taiyo: The One-Stop Shop for PCB Materials at electronica 2022 in Hall A1, Booth 207.