Ventec’s PCB Base Material Solutions at electronica India
The key focus on Ventec’s booth EP12 will be:
tec-speed: Ventec’s comprehensive and enhanced set of high-performance, high-reliability high-speed/low-loss/high-
- tec-speed 30.0 – Ventec’s latest ceramic filled high-speed/high-frequency PTFE material range that offers the highest signal-integrity characteristics for the most advanced high-frequency systems such as 77~79 GHz automotive radar systems.
- tec-speed 20.0 – Few substrate materials can match the high-speed signal-handling performance of this ceramic-filled hydrocarbon thermoset material series. tec-speed 20.0 combines unrivaled high-frequency performance (Dk 3.00-3.48 / Df 0.002-0.0037), superior loss characteristics and highest reliability particularly demanded by automotive and 5G applications.
- tec-speed 6.0 – High-speed, high-frequency material technology for applications requiring great signal integrity and low-Dk benefits with high reliability. Ventec’s material formula also features high Conductive Anodic Filament (CAF) resistance to offer highest assurance of reliability in humid environments.
- VT-4B5 SP – an aluminum base laminate that ensures maximum thermal efficiency for direct-to-metal connections of electrically isolated heat sources and places dielectric insulation only where needed.
- VT-4B5L – a high-performance IMS material that offers excellent solder joint reliability and thermal conductivity of 3.6 W/mK.
- VT-4B5H – a metal base laminate material with high Tg (180 Celsius) and thermal conductivity of 4.2 W/mK, ideally suited for applications such as LED lighting, power conversion, monitor drives and power supply.
- VT-4B7 – a high-performance IMS material for applications where maximum thermal conductivity and electrical performance are key. Specified at 7.0 W/mK, VT-4B7 is an affordably priced substrate that competes strongly with direct-bond copper (DBC).
Ventec International is a world leader in the production of polyimide & high-reliability epoxy laminates and prepregs and a specialist provider of thermal management and IMS solutions. Further information about Ventec’s solutions and the company’s wide variety of products is available at www.venteclaminates.com.
About Ventec International Group
For more information, visit www.venteclaminates.com.